[SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME]
For this coming school holiday, Mahallah Asiah, International Islamic University Malaysia Gombak Campus will be organizing “School Holiday Program – Creative & Cooking Journey” on 26 & 27 of November 2014, for children aged 5 - 11 years old.
The programme will be held at MAHALLAH ASIAH MULTIPURPOSES HALL, IIUM GOMBAK. Parents can choose on which date & activities suitable for their children.
1. Art therapy for children can provide kids with an easier way to express themselves since children are more naturally artistic & creative. Plus, the creative process alone is a good release of stress.
2. Cooking helps our children to learn science, mathematics & cleanness indirectly whereas sewing can create something beautiful & it helps our children develop important skill such as controlling their little fingers, focusing & develop their patience.
3. MOST IMPORTANT, we can assist you babysitting your children so you can work peacefully while your children is having fun with us learning & our RATE IS THE CHEAPEST in town for one day arts & cooking program.
From past experiences, we are sure that your kids will enjoy learning & playing during our programs conducted by our own students. At the end of the program children will be happy & proud to take home their own masterpiece for their parents.
Please visit our link for further information on our programme. Mahallah Asiah these two programmes i.e. School Holiday Workshop & Rafflesiah Booth is part of Mahallah Asiah’s entrepreneurship efforts to nurture business skill as one of the students’ strength & soft skill.
Should you be interested to register your kids, kindly contact us or email your children details - name, age, contact & programme date chosen:
Whatssap/Call: 1. Aminah - 013 357 4192
2. Nazirah Mat Amin - 013 256 5147
3. Nur ‘Izzati - 013 379 6012
"Creativity is the ability to make, think, hear or see something that did not exist before."
Thank you very much :)